2009 is the year I came back to blogging. To be honest I didn't write as much as I could or want to. One of my goals for 2010 is to increase quantity and quality of my blog posts.
Up to now I spread my focus to the three blogs:
This is the thing I'm going to change. From now on my main focus is collaborative writing on GOYELLO blog.
However, I will still occasionally post on my private blogs. Not all content is suitable for GOYELLO's. I will also translate some of its articles to Polish.
Below is the list of my 2009 blog posts.
My private blog in English (zalas.eu)
- Viewing svn diff result in vim
- Frets on Fire - Guitar Hero in Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)
- Chromium - Google Chrome in Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)
- How to use TextMate like snippets in vim?
- How to record a macro in vim?
- Symphony CMS on nginx
- Caching the websites with bash script and apache's .htaccess file
- Viewing svn diff result in colors
- Chromium - Google Chrome in Ubuntu 9.04
- Using SimpleXML with sfWebBrowser to parse html documents
- Put your stylesheets at the top and your scripts at the bottom
- Looking at the website's source code
GOYELLO blog (blog.goyello.com)
- How to become a Zend Certified Engineer?
- How to install Redmine with nginx and Mongrel Cluster on Gentoo Linux?
- Why do we need Open Source frameworks?
- New Ubuntu Karmic Koala: The 6 features I was waiting for
- PHP North West 2009 Conference
- How social networks changed application development
- Today showed the sensitivity of our social network environment. Can we prevent it?
- PHP 5.3 finally released
- PHP Standards Initiative
- Book review: php architect’s Guide to PHP Design Patterns
- One more look at the first 4developers conference
My private blog in Polish (zalas.pl)
- Kolorowe svn diff w edytorze vim
- Frets on Fire, czyli Guitar Hero w Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)
- Chromium, czyli Google Chrome w Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)
- Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala już jest!
- Konferencja PHP North West 2009
- Wyjątek 'The "default" context does not exist.' w linii poleceń symfony
- Jak nagrać makro w edytorze vim?
- Symphony CMS na nginx
- Cachowanie stron internetowych za pomocą skryptu bash i pliku .htaccess
- PHP 5.3 zostało wydane
- Kolorowanie wyniku svn diff
- Inicjatywa na rzecz standardów PHP (PHP Standards Initiative)
- Chromium, czyli Google Chrome w Ubuntu 9.04
- Recenzja: php architect's Guide to PHP Design Patterns
- Parsowanie stron internetowych z użyciem sfWebBrowser i SimpleXML
- Tworzenie szkiców interfejsu użytkownika (UI mockups)